Can my tama marry a teenager

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi; My tama loves heidi my other tama but she isn´t an adult yet can he marry her when she´s a teenager :D

Tamas have to be adults to get married (actually, they have to be at least 5 yrs. old). :p

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Heidi became an adult today and yogi did recive love potion from the king what will happen if I use it on him and he will meet heidi <_< will they fall in love :lol:

yes if you get one for heidi and let heidi be 5 and yogi be 6 and then have tham both take the love poition and then connect and say present and then other and then they will get maried

if you use the love potion and then connect they will fall in love-or at least one will, (the one who took it) not sure about the other one... just to be sure use love potion on both if you can, otherwise give it to the one who likes the other one least-then that one falls in love and the other one shouldn't be too far from it, lots of connecting helps!

No. It can only get married when it is at the Adult stage.

They only need one love potion, or "honey." Have one take it and then do present, the one that took it going to the other's tama. They will fall in love. Do present the next day and they will gat married! ^^ Hope this helps.

// TG347

Tamas have to be adults to get married (actually, they have to be at least 5 yrs. old). :)  

-Tamaguy#1 ;)
Actually mine got married and had babies when one of them was 4 and the other was 3! I used the love potion! Now I'm on gen.2!

I have yogi on pause waitning for heidi to get 4 years old. I did give heidi love potion and connect her with yogi they did met and kissed each other awwww that was so cute. Now they both have each other as a love partner :ph34r:

Yeah, I dont think they have to be 5 years old. But mine does not count the years right. It says 6 years when ive had it for 2 weeks! Does this happen to anyone? Mine once had a baby at 2 years old! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back