can obotchi turn into mametchi? help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_forever

Reaction score
um i need some help with obotchi becauseits turning 4 tomorrow and i havent gotten a skull, its not overweight, its happy most of the time and i play with the ball and boombox everyday and does anyone have an idea if im gonna get a memetchi? becausei always tryed to get memetchi but i just get other characters plz help

evil_forever :unsure:

which one do you want to find out, a mametchi or a memetchi, because in the title it said mametchi.either way you can get a memetchi and a mametchi. since you took good care of it, your obotchi might turn into a mametchi, but i dont know. to get memetchi, i remember you have to be good with it happy points but bad with the hungry points.tell me how your tamagotchi turns out to be.

mametchi the v3 one of this :unsure:

plz help does that mean as in with happy points feeding ?

obotchi can turn into :angry: or a :unsure:

what i mean is dont be good with its hungry points but be good with its happy points, to get memetchi :lol:

to get :wacko: do what you are doing now, be very good to it both hungry and happy

I think those "Good with hearts points, not so good with hungry hearts" are V1 theories.

How to get Mametchi: (not guaranteed)

-ODD generation

-Perfect or good care

-Disciplining well

-Playing games for happy hearts

How to get Memetchi: (not guaranteed)

-EVEN generation on V2, ODD generation on V3

-Good care

-Disciplining well

-Playing sometimes games for happy hearts, sometimes giving snacks, but keeping the weight low. (I'm not sure about this)

Last edited by a moderator:
just to tell you now evil_forever, your obotchi can turn into a tarakotchi, pyonkotchi, tsunotchi, memetchi, mametchi, paparatchi, hanatchi, leaftchi(furawatchi), megatchi, hashizoutchi, mimiyoritchi, billotchi, masktchi,and kuchipatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Obotchi CAN turn into Mametchi! My very first V3 was a Mametchi from an Obotchi.

I had it sick once ( :furawatchi: ), fed it a lot and had about 6 training bars.

IT'S RANDOM ON WHICH CHARACTER YOU'LL GET SO... don't do it. :huh:

Obotchi CAN turn into Mametchi! My very first V3 was a Mametchi from an Obotchi. I had it sick once ( :furawatchi: ), fed it a lot and had about 6 training bars.

IT'S RANDOM ON WHICH CHARACTER YOU'LL GET SO... don't do it. :huh:
actually, it is not random. the way you treat your tamagotchi will affect what character it changes to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back