Can some define perfect care for me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TolueneZene

Reaction score
So, I've been really used to the connection series point system... But since I've gotten the tamagotchi friends, I've realive that I have to raise my kids a certain way. By perfect care, what exactly are the requirements to get a perfect care character? I've also read in other topics that you have to not miss any poops at all, does this mean I have to catch my kid right when it starts making the smell lines, or do I have to make sure that it doesn't leave poop on the floor more than once?

I'm not 100% sure about the Dream Town, but perfect care equals 0 care misses. A "care miss" is when you ignore the tamagotchi after the attention icon goes off and it beeps at you. (the attention icon will turn off after about 15 minutes) 0-2 care misses will give you a perfect character, typically.

I'm so glad someone made a thread about this, because I've been confused about this too.

For the most part I've been taking pretty good care of my Tamas on this edition, but recently I got a Spacytchi and according to the Wiki you can only get him through severe neglect. :eek: Is it not because of what level of care I gave him, but what class I took him to as a teenager? He was a Cosmotchi before adulthood, which is a perfect care teen, which left me even more puzzled. :p

From experience, having a perfect care doesn't mean cleaning up the poop when the smelly waves appear. It's more like, cleaning the poop up before it there are a bunch of mounds. You basically can't let any of the hearts (food or happiness) get empty, or let it get sick. Like the Jstaches said, a care miss is when the alert system gives up and your tama is unhappy for awhile.

Also, on DreamTown, I have learned that it depends on both. Let's say you get perfect Cosmotchi. There are several ways this could go. I'm using the Robot class as an example just because it's easier. If you want Mametchi, you'd have to go to the Robot class a lot, but also have no care misses. If you go to the Robot class and get a lot of care misses, you wouldn't get Mametchi, but maybe someone else, like say, Righttchi, who's still in the Robot class, but not as "perfect" as Mametchi.

Also, it doesn't really depend on previous care miss evolutions. Mostly on what you do with your tama at your current stage. You can get the most perfect teen and make it evolve into a horrible adult if you get a bunch of care misses in the current teen stage.

It's the same in other characters: classes and care misses control which one you get (the growth chart should help). Gender>class>care misses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back