Can Some one PM me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ball1

Reaction score
I really want more than 1 PM. Admin told me lots of good sites and where he made this site. I really want a PM!

Are you satisfied, ball1? :( :)

You are getting an average amount of messages, thats pretty good! Keep it up and you will have to continously keep deleting PMs! :kuribotchi:

Best,

Fur

PM's come once in a while, but you can NOT make someone PM you. :kuribotchi: If you want PM's just go ahead and intoduce yourself to everyone, and start a conversation by PMing a person you want to talk to. YOu will most likely get a PM back! :) It is sometimes hard and takes time to recieve PM's because there needs to be a topic or reason for why the person is PMing you. I hope you undersatnd that PM's take time to recieve and send. :pochitchi: :(

~Tama-Love~

PM's come once in a while, but you can NOT make someone PM you. :kuribotchi: If you want PM's just go ahead and intoduce yourself to everyone, and start a conversation by PMing a person you want to talk to. YOu will most likely get a PM back! :) It is sometimes hard and takes time to recieve PM's because there needs to be a topic or reason for why the person is PMing you. I hope you undersatnd that PM's take time to recieve and send. :pochitchi: :(

~Tama-Love~
I agree.

I really can't see the point of this topic. I suggest you put a little note in your signature asking people to PM you, rather than make a whole topic about it.

I'm sorry, but topic closed.

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back