can someone be my friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nature girl

Reaction score
hello?? can someone be my friend??? i am not new though!! can someone please be my friend i would apreciate it!

hello?? can someone be my friend??? i am not new though!! can someone please be my friend i would apreciate it!
[SIZE=14pt]I'll be your friend!! Do you like nature? Just wondering because of your username.[/SIZE]

dittoz but this should be in the wats on ur mind forum

always in the mood to make a friend,

-Roland

I'll be ur friend too!! I love making new friends.

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I will be happy to be your buddy! But you don't need to post a topic about it, everyone on TamaTalk are already your friends! But you Aare being offered lots of friendships now without PMing, so why don't you PM them a good time for both of you at tama chat tomorrow? That will stretch your friendship warmly!

*comment removed*
PLEASE don't accuse! Was she/he MEAN when she/he made this topic? Then why do you have the right to accuse and flare at her/him? I don't like that kind of talk!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be happy to be your buddy! But you don't need to post a topic about it, everyone on TamaTalk are already your friends! But you Aare being offered lots of friendships now without PMing, so why don't you PM them a good time for both of you at tama chat tomorrow? That will stretch your friendship warmly!
thanks for the warm welcome! :mametchi:

Welcome to TT!

PM me if you need a great friend! :mametchi: I will be happy to answer any Tamagotchi questions or about anything else! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :mametchi:

~Tama-Love~

*comment removed*
I do have friends,but not that many,these r my friends:

~Tama~Love~

Chomamechi

Iris

justfriends3334

littlechibikiki

steffi44000

tamagirl_desy

tom and mark

*and who ever wants to be my friend* PM me!

*comment removed*
don't swear on TT. it's inappropriate and probably against TamaTalk rules. Plus, you are being mean to Pink4Ever.

*reported*

don't swear on TT. it's inappropriate and probably against TamaTalk rules. Plus, you are being mean to Pink4Ever.

*reported*
thanx for defending me,and do u wanna be my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back