can someone help me...again.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikiaki

Reaction score
sorry if i am being annoying, but i checked the answers that i got for where i should get a tamagotchi v3. i heard that you can get it at ebay but i am wondering how long it's going to take for it to arrive. and also i heard one about going to toys r us but the store closed at my area three months ago. :) :p oh jeez i am soooo confused! where can i really get one without using the internet? why are they expensive? why do i think cupcakes are cute? :p

oh and i dont know how to use ebay.(i am soooo slow! sorry!)

how do you buy the item you want to buy? and i mean like without the biding stuff.

o its ok, u should try march cuz that's when the hit all stores

Ebay gives directions on how to bid, and some things are listed as "Buy it now", so you can just buy them.

How long shipping takes depends on who you buy from. Sometimes things come really fast. You can always ask the seller how long it will take after you pay for them to ship it.

There are a lot of V3 tamagotchis on ebay, but beware of imitations.

i htink ebay would be good. also if your traveling, go to another toys r us in the next town, or go to walgreens, that's were my friend got her v3

Ebay isnt the best place at all. Firstly, you need an account and some way of paying. So if you're not 18, and your parents wont use their credit card, payment will be sloooooow. Also, it's a lot more expensive on ebay than in stores.

Try WalMart. Mine was $16.97

I bought a T3 on E-bay last Wednesday, and we got it Monday. (You have to be 18 to use e-bay. Maybe your parent can do it for you.)

I've heard that there are on some wallgreen too but mine was found from Kmart it was only 14.99 (I bought it last week) so I guess its depends on where are you?

If you live in the USA (I don't) I noticed that several members mentioned in these forums about getting V3s in Target and their local Good Will store (for about $1 I think!) - worth a try?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back