Can someone help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm no expert, but I personally believe that the Tamagotchi there is a fake... My reasons are pretty simple though, it's not only the whole spot that says Tamagotcha, it's also the Famalitcha. I have heard the v5 called Familitchi and Famalitchi, but none with the "cha"

Also, the packaging. I'm not saying the shapes, I'm acually saying the color's themselves, for example: the little Memetchi is a very light orange, and not as vibrant as she usually is, as well as most of the colos on the cardboard seem very muted. The paint on the Tamagotchi itself is also very weird, I can't really say the speciic reason, but the colors lookwrong, if you know what I mean.

I've also, personally, not seen a Lanyard x Tama combo pack. But, that's just be, I'm pretty sure that real ones do exist, I just haven't seen them.

The Key is suspicious to me because I have seen a lot of v5 and none of them had the little key charm.

And if you look at the back of the box, the Adult Tama is weird and has four, long, tentacle limbs, something that I've never seen, as well as the fact that there is only one there instead of 3 for the Family.

These are the reason;s that I personally believe that the Tama is a fake, but as I said, I'm no expert. I hope that more people come in to help you and maybe ward people off of hese item.

Oh yea thats fake! That disighn (bad speller sorry lol) was never made, the family tamagotchi never came with a lan yard, and look it dosent say bandai anywhere, its says jd in the cornor!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize others know more about Tamas than I do, but is it possible they are marketed differently in Australia?

The Key is suspicious to me because I have seen a lot of v5 and none of them had the little key charm.
That key is only on Japan v5's

P.S.:

Yea its fake! It's a JD tama, they make fake tamas. Stealing the Tamagotchi name and characters for their box image. It's not a foriegn staragotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hink that Tamagotchi is a fake. Here are my reasons:

1. Does not have the Bandai sign.

2. When you buy the tamagochi it does not come wih the leash.

3. Instead of saying tamagotchi, it says TAMAGOTCHA

4. It has a key instead of the holding key chain. (The little circle thing that holds the keychains.)

5.That is not even a Tamagotchi shell design.

6. On the top of the screen it says TMGC and something else.

4. It has a key instead of the holding key chain. (The little circle thing that holds the keychains.)
Yes the Tama is Fake, But Don't think that all tamas with the key are fake!

There's a Japanese one called a Famitama that is 100% real

I hink that Tamagotchi is a fake. Here are my reasons:
1. Does not have the Bandai sign.

2. When you buy the tamagochi it does not come wih the leash.

3. Instead of saying tamagotchi, it says TAMAGOTCHA

5.That is not even a Tamagotchi shell design.

6. On the top of the screen it says TMGC and something else.
It was already determined that the Tamagotchi in question was fake, but there is a part of what you said that's a bad assumption.

The TMGC on the top of the Tamagotchi here is actually taken off of Japanese Tamagotchi designs, I have one with the design that is completely real, but it's not an American edition, also, there is another country, i forgot what one, that says Tamagotchi Conexxion, like that, and not Connection like here in the US but it is also 100%

that's all though, and the fact that the Key is something that also comes with Japanese designs.

Honestly, I'm about to make a thread devoted to some of the things that are different between the nations that are making people assume that the Tamagotchi's are fake just because they don't look like that in their country, if anyone wants to help, feel free to PM me I'll be working on it later

Oh yes that is deffinatly fake sorry about that

and here is a joke tamagotcha.....get it i gotcha!!!!!1 haha sorry it is a terrible joke ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back