Can someone help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dramachick42

Reaction score
Ok.

1. I have a tamagatchi. It is white w/ life savers on it. My tama is currently a <_< My sister also has a tama. Her's is purplisish pink with blue flowers. Her's is also currently a :mellow: We are trying to connect the two, but nothing seems to happen. Here is how I am trying:

1. I lay the two on a table. Infa red area touching. 2. We both go to the ♥ thing at the same time, then press B at the same time. 3. Then we both click Ver. 2 at the same time. 4. Then we both click game at the same time. 5. The screen says stand by. ♥))) (((♥ 6. The srceen changes back to the normal screen with my :mellow: bouncing around.

2. How long does it take for a tama to grow into the next phase? Like teen to adult.

Okay. I wasnt finished.

3. How do you use the different items? How many is full?

4. Does anyone have a list of all the differect charaterers in V.2 connECTion?

OK I CAN HELP,,,

WITH THE CONNECTING PROBLEM!!!

1. PUT YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS INFRA-RED THING

SOMEWHAT NEAR ANOTHER TAMAGOTCHI YOU

WANT TO CONNECT WITH.

2. GO TO THE "HEART BUTTON".

3. SELECT WHICH VERSION ( V2 OR V1).

4. SELECT PRESENT OR GAME.

5. PRESS B THEN IT WILL SAY " STAND BY " .

6. PRES B AGAIN THEN IT WILL SAY "CONNECT"

THERES YOUR ANSWER!!!!! :D

I CAN HELP,,,

WITH THE PHASE THING...

IT DEPENDS IF YOU PAUSE IT... CAUSE WHEN YOU PAUSE IT , IT CAN DELAY ITS GROWING FROM HOW LONG YOU PAUSE IT!!!

WITH OUT PAUSING IT IT TAKES ABOUT... A DAY

4 MINE TO GROW!!!

I CAN HELP,,,

WITH THE ITEMS THING...

IT DEPENDS... WHAT PHASE YOUR AT CAUSE 4 THE LOVE POTION, COSTUME, WEIGHTS, SKATEBOARD YOU CAN ONLY USE WHEN YOUR AN ADULT WHEN YOUR A CHILD OR TEEN YOU CAN USE STUFF LIKE A BALL OR SOMETHING!!!

Okay. I wasnt finished.
3. How do you use the different items? How many is full?

4. Does anyone have a list of all the differect charaterers in V.2 connECTion?
Try this site for a complete list of characters: Bell Sprout's Inner World . It has the most complete list of characters for ver. 2 that I have seen yet. Some characters haven't had their names released yet, though.

:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back