Can someone please help me or give suggestions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama+2=MoreFun!

Reaction score
My question is...well my problem is, my tamagotchi wont play games, it eats then it still doesnt play a game even when its heart lvl is 0. I dont want to spoil it so I cant give it treats...right? I dont want to spiol it because i want it to be a different toddler other then the yellow round one (forgot name). Do you have any ideas on what i should do? B) :unsure: :D

Ok i guess ill try that thx, also if it doesnt work thats what resting is for right? :D

It's okay to spoil the toddler and baby because they both need a lot of food. The teenager is probably the only age you need to worry about. Just give it a snack and play a game when you do that it isn't spoiling because when you give it a asnack it gains about 2 lbs then you can play 2 games for each snack it gets so each you play it will lose some weight. So it needs snacks to play games. Hope I helped.

Oh, ok thx alot :D Also does anyone know if you have to treat your tamagotchi a certain way to get different toddlers or is it pretty much just random?

Ok i guess traing is good too kk thx. The only thing is training is kinof hard to get when there little. They cry once you praise and then sometimes theyll give something bad to a friend or lose a game against them and make that evil...ish face...but thats the only way to train...right i think?

Whe it is a baby, you can feed it tons of snacks, treats you don't have to buy. The round ball thing that's a toddler, I heard from someone that you can get a rare character from. Even though it is round. I had the round thing and got a Nazotchi from it.(the ninja dude)

-Sofie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back