Can someone tell me the growth times?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop Lover

Reaction score
I really need to know what time the Music Stars evolve please! I am trying to make a growth chart, so any help would be fantastic! :D

Well... When your tamagotchi egg hatches, it's a baby. An hour later, it's a child. Next day, at the same time your baby evolved, it will be a teenager. Next day, the same time when your child evolved, it will be an adult. If you wait untill your tamagotchi is for or five years old, the band manager will come to bring you a partner which will suit you tamagotchi. Your tamagotchi does not have to have a baby if you don't want it to, you just click no when the band manager comes. This will mean, though, that your tamagotchi will grow old, and die, eventually. You need to have a baby on your tamagotchi toy to carry on the generation. Unfortunately, there is NO growth chart at the moment. I'm trying to make one, though. As soon as i see one i will let cha know. Hope i helped,

beatrice x

Here are times I've seen on my MusicStar:

baby + 1 hour = toddler

toddler + 24 hours = teen

teen + 30 hours = adult

adult + 3 days (age 5) = matchmaker visits, offering mates twice a day

adult + 7 days (age 9) = oldie (matchmaker no longer visits)

oldie + 3 days (age 12) = matchmaker begins visiting twice a day again

Note: if your band contains members of the opposite gender, beginning at age 7, one of them may visit at 8:00 PM, offering themself as a mate.

Usually tamagotchis go in this cycle

baby=1 half hour

toddler=1 whole day

teenager 1 day and a half

adult=7 days unless married

oldie=15-then dies

note: the time of your tamagotchi's life will not continue like this if you pause it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back