Can the V2 and V3 connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imlovinit

Reaction score
My son has a V2 Tamagotchi and wants a V3...........but I am not wanting to get him one if they cannot connect(that is what he wants to do with them).Please help me out.Thanks in advance........

Yes, they can connect! V3 can connect with any version of Tamagotchi. Exept the ones that don't connect obviously.

My son has a V2 Tamagotchi and wants a V3...........but I am not wanting to get him one if they cannot connect(that is what he wants to do with them).Please help me out.Thanks in advance........
My silver & black v3 and my pink diamond v2 had babies last week. So yes, they can connect.

:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Don't worry V3's can connect. Plus you can use codes from tamagotchitown.com and put them onto tamagotchi. Hope I helped.

yes they can connect. i also was able to connect with a version1 before.

they just cant get married. thats the same with v2s

directions: on your v3, choose "other" and on the v2, choose v2

(the only difference between v2 & v3 is that v2s can't go on tamatown, and there are more characters on v3s :huh: )

thanx 4 taking my advice!!

now i have a question........

how are RARE TAMAGOTCHIS made or formed??

like a tamagotchi that is 4 yrs old of a normal type then will become instantly (since it is at a special age) a RARE tamagotchi!!

i need some examples!!!!

Yes v2s and v3s can connect and YES they can get married and have babies.

only trick is that you need to select "v1" on the v2 and "others" on the v3 or it won't work.

yes actually..they can connect............... :huh:

V2 help connecting: clicck V1 when you connect

V3 help connecting: click OTHER when you connect!!

Yes v2s and v3s can connect and YES they can get married and have babies.
only trick is that you need to select "v1" on the v2 and "others" on the v3 or it won't work.
Exactly. My pink diamond v2 and my silver & black v3 mated and had babies last week.

YOU CAN BREED V2 AND V3, JUST LIKE YOU CAN V1 AND V2.

I assume you can breed a v1 and v3, but I haven't got the chance yet. When I do, I'll post it.

:D :( B)

Thank you so much to everyone for your advice and instructions on how to connect......I picked up a silver V3 yesterday to put away for Easter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back