Can u fix busted tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on whats broken. you can open up your Tama and have a look at the wirering, maybe a wire is loose. Or maybe a new battery.

What is the problem :furawatchi: please be more specific. Try replacing the battery or unscrewing it and looking inside, there maybe a loose wire like Ragna said.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :furawatchi:

is it a broken / water in screen??

wire loose?

debug issue?

snapped in half?? :) :p

sound messed?

buttons ripped out?!?

uncontrolable beeping?

^ any of them? ^

It's probably the battery, have you tried to put in a new one? If that doesnt work I think a wire is loose inside your Tama. You can open your Tama up and have a look. I do'nt know how old you are, but you can also ask your mum or dad to open up your Tama and have a look :D

succes!

Your Tama's battery has just worn out; nothing to fuss about. Go to your nearest Target, TRU, Radioshack, Zellers, etc. And you'll find some batteries, get a CR2032 Button Cell battery for your Tama. :lol:

But if the sound still works and the screen is blank, still unscrew your Tama and take a look at the wire that connects to the screen.

Zoria :lol:

If something`s really wrong, be sure to get a mom or dad for this one, I like restoring old tamas.after you`ve tried the above tips and they don`t work *and only if they don`t work* feel free w/switching out the innercomponets for working ones. mabye you painted on eand don`t like how it`s worn off over time? the innercomponets from an inside of a tama can help it look spiffy.however the sound will be destroyed...so remember that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back