CAN U MAKE UR TAMA GROW FASTER !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambie-pure

Reaction score
DOES AMY1 NO HOW 2 MAKE UR TAMA GROW FASTER I REALLY WANNA NO I DNT WANNA W8 4 LYK 4 OR 5 MORE DAYS I WANT MINE 2 GROW QUICK SOME PPL SAY U CAN CHANGE THE TIME IS THAT RIGHTIM NOT SURE SO I WAS JUS WONDERIN IS THERE A WAY !!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP ME DONT LEAVE ME BEGGIN FOR ANSWERS PLZ XXXXXXXX

THANKZ 2 THE PPL THAT HELPED AND LEFT A REPLY !!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi: :wacko: :D :D :D :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some ways to make your tamagotchi to grow up:

.Play with it a lot and it might age. :blink:

.Get onto the time and hold down the A button and the C button.

This is how to set the clock. :huh:

Set the time to 8 pm and if your tama makes a loud beep it means that thats your tamagotchi's sleeping time for now.

If it doesn't make any sound at all it means your tama is still awake. Set the time to 9pm [teenager sleeping time] and 10 pm [adult or teen].

When your tama beeps, keep pressing the B button, until you can see your tama in a little box. Turn the lights out and put your tama somewhere safe.

When you wake up in the morning check your tama. It will not have aged and nothing will have happened to it. Repeat what you did last night, tonight and when morning comes your tama will have aged 1 year! :lol:

Keep doing this until your tama turns into an adult or a teen.

Your tama will turn into a adult or a teen just as it wakes up.

Adult- 3 or 4 years.

Teen- 1 year.

You do not have to leave your baby off pause at night coz it will become a child in about ten minutes...

PHEW! What a lot of typing! :p

I hope this helps you! If you want more tips and cheats just ask me! :mametchi:

:mametchi: :lol: :mametchi: :blink: :lol: :lol: ;)

Latest posts

Back