CAN YOU BRING A V2 BACK TO LIFE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaconnection

Reaction score
I had 9 generations, that may not be a lot to you, but none of my tamas have EVER died before. I think the V1's can come back to life, if you follow instructions, but...can V2? If so, how? :kusatchi:

Um... I never heard of a tama coming back from the dead... so I don't think you can do it.

Yes, you can bring a v2 back to life by pressing reset, pressing b, and selecting "Download" and your tama will be back from the dead! But don't let your tama out of your sight for about 10 minutes though, or it might die again!

Why can't you just let them rest in peace?!?! WHY!?!?! You can't bring dogs and cats back to life (CLEAR! BZZZZZTZ!), why can't you face facts?

Yes, you can bring a v2 back to life by pressing reset, pressing b, and selecting "Download" and your tama will be back from the dead! But don't let your tama out of your sight for about 10 minutes though, or it might die again!
No, you can not do that....once its dead its dead. Sorry! -ZTF :kusatchi:

I'm afriad you can't....

Downloading only works if you reset your tamagotchi, and then before it hatches, deciding you want the old one back and pressing download, which will restore the Tamagotchi :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back