CAN YOU CONNECT WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kool-dudett

Reaction score
i would like to know ASAP!!! :eek: i need to know for the reson of i am getting a batteri for my v1 (connection) and i have a v3

so will it work because the v3 has "others" when you go to the connect screen and i think thats how they communicate.

another question can different versions have babies together?? :lol:

plz help :lol:

Yes all three verisons can connect with one another. When you go to connect it will have two choices v3 or others. Choose other and you will be able to connect to your v1.

What do you click on when you have a V1? Is there an option for connection? I havn't seen one...
You just have to select connect on the V1. V1s are a bit different then v2 and v3. V1s play and give gifts randomly when connected to another tama.

Yes, the different versions can have babies. This has happened to me, so I know. Yes, V1 has a connection option. You go to the heart and it goes straight to stand by. (I'm not talking about the ORIGINAL tamas, I'm talking about the connection or connexion ones.)

thanx

i got a batteri for it and tryd and it workd but in friends they look different. oh well lolz :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back