Can you fold a paper crane?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you fold a paper crane?

• Yes I can!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I can't.

• I used to, but then I forgot....

• I've never tried to before!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyonchit

Reaction score
Pretty simple question, actually. Folding a paper crane is one thing I've learned and never forgotten.

I ask because I'm folding one thousand or more paper cranes as a project.

o__o; Okay.. well, I've never gotten paper cuts from my folding.. and that's saing something as I think I have around 300 cranes now..

I know how to fold paper-cranes. And paper parrots, paper boxes, paper flowers and paper strawberries.

Have you read the book Sakura and The 1000 Paper Cranes?

I think so, they made cranes for charity?

I know how to fold paper-cranes. And paper parrots, paper boxes, paper flowers and paper strawberries.
Have you read the book Sakura and The 1000 Paper Cranes?
It's Saddako :rolleyes:

I have read that book, and thats partially why I know how to fold paper cranes. Thats also how I discovered post-its make excellent origami paper <_<

I couldnt fold Oragami for my life o.o

My brother can make a crane, and a box. I know he can make more but I haven't seen them.

Were can I find "Sakura and the 1000 Paper Cranes"?

Saddako and the thousand paper cranes, not Sakura.

Check your library, I guess. I don't own the book; it's one of those school reading things.

Isn't Sakuru in Naruto? ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

I can fold frogs, airplanes (probably not the ones you would expect), and fortune tellers, but not a paper crane. .::Snowy::. or anyone else who knows AND IS REALLY GOOD AT THEM PM me 4 instructions? Thanks! ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back