Can you get mimitchi on 4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ox_AngeLgotchi_xo

Reaction score
I want a mimitchi badly, but I've heard you can't get it on the v4.5. Is this true? I have a :wub: right now, can it turn in to a mimitchi? also, how do you get the beuty points (the symbol that looks like this -> * ) up? is there a specific game or item that boots the beuty points especially?

THx

According to growth charts I've seen you can. She's an UraUniversal adult, so you would need to neglect for her. It must be a girl, too. As for your own tama, an adult can't turn into another normal adult (Memetchi can't become Mimitchi). Apparently, high skills turn a V4.5 into a Mimitchi, but it needs to be neglected too.

Getting skill points up by games:

Apple - Funny

Shape - Beauty

Manhole - Love

To get Beuty points up, just play Shapes and keep winnin'. I now know an easy way to get Mimitchi on the V4.5. Marry your Memetchi to a Universal boy (Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, Gozarutchi) and make sure you get a girl. Make sure the Gorgeous points are up, and you'll get Mimitchi. If you get a boy and repeat the cycle, you'll get Mametchi. Hope I helped!

Right, an adult cannot turn into another adult unless it becomes an old timer. In other versions, Mimitchi is a good character, but I do not have this version.

other is not bad or neglected characters they are special ones why would mametchi be a neglected character?? :lol: ;) :angry: :angry:

The "Others" Family is basically a set of characters that are hard to obtain. Like I said, You can get it by marrying your Memetchi to a Mametchi (I'd probably do that), Kuchipatchi (I'd go with that too), and Gozarutchi (I would definitly NOT do that!!). You don't get them by takin' bad care of them as that will only lead to neglect and eventually, death. I do not know if marrying your Memetchi with a Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, or Gozarutchi will work though. BTW Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, and Gozarutchi and the others (dependin' if its boy or girl) rarely appear if the Matchmaker comes so if you see one, I'd definitly select "YES". I'm plannin' to get one now. Hope I helped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back