Can you get old characters on v2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can get old folks on the V2 and they transform into old floks at the same age. 12 or 13. And the coffee guy you get when you get a old man and a old women to get married, that guy well he's a normal adult now.

Yes you can get old folks on the V2 and they transform into old floks at the same age. 12 or 13. And the coffee guy you get when you get a old man and a old women to get married, that guy well he's a normal adult now.
[SIZE=8pt]I'm sorry, I don't understand the ending of your post. When two old characters breed, what happens?[/SIZE]

When old folks mate they have a Oyajitchi (secret character). Well now that character is a normal adult you can get any time.
[SIZE=8pt]That's still neat to see. I'll aim for that. My two Tamas are within a day of each others age, and opposite sex.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]That's still neat to see. I'll aim for that. My two Tamas are within a day of each others age, and opposite sex.[/SIZE]
thats kool im gonna try that after i get 2 tamas of opposite sex

wen ur v2 teen turns into an adult u hav 2 wait 5 days (saying no 2 the machmaker) till it bcomes an oldie B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back