can you get tama twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea but on V2 i think someone said: when the angel is there and ur tama is dead, then press A B and C all at the same time and you should start off with 2 eggs! (I don't know if this is true, its what i read!)

The V3 has only just been launched - but based on the previous versions, I doubt it!

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions.

I understand that this is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has posted a picture on TamaTalk has been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, etc....

However, there is definitely a V3 item you can get called !! which gives you a clone of the tama you have on screen - but, like most items, it stays on screen for just a few moments - it is not like raising twins.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back