Can you guys help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Today my V1 arrived in the post. ^^ I was ever so happy but when I found out you couldnt pause it I was a little bit worried, do you guys have any tips to keep it like paused through out the day?

I had two ideas,

1. To press the reset button and when I've finished school, press download again. The Problem with that though is, What if I do accidently press reset?

2. Change the time so its asleep through out the day.

So, whats your suggestion? Also, If I turn off the light when i'm at school (When the tamagotchi ISN'T asleep), will that stop the tamagotchi becoming hungry and stuff or not?

Thanks.

If I were you, I'd change the time everyday so It would be sleeping, but still growing. I don't have a V1, but I'm pretty sure that they do the same thing as a V3 and still need caring even if the light is out.

~SkyCrystal~

Today my V1 arrived in the post. ^^ I was ever so happy but when I found out you couldnt pause it I was a little bit worried, do you guys have any tips to keep it like paused through out the day?I had two ideas,

1. To press the reset button and when I've finished school, press download again. The Problem with that though is, What if I do accidently press reset?

2. Change the time so its asleep through out the day.

So, whats your suggestion? Also, If I turn off the light when i'm at school (When the tamagotchi ISN'T asleep), will that stop the tamagotchi becoming hungry and stuff or not?

Thanks.
1. Well, you can't retrieve it, unfortunately, so you have to be extra careful around that reset button. :furawatchi:

2. Actually, that doesn't do any affect. It'll just be worse, actually, because you wouldn't see if it was sick, hungry, or it had an accident, so I recommend you keep the lights on unless it is sleeping. B)

Thank you guys, I will try changing the time so its asleep through out the day whilst at school, any more suggestions? ^^

I am guessing you got a V1 ConneXion if you think there's no PAUSE feature :(

Did your V1 not come with any instructions?

You can pause the V1 ConneXion! (it's on the Instruction sheet)

Press B to bring up the time/date screen.

Press and hold A & C together (as if you were going to change the time). The date will start to flash.

Whilst it is flashing, your tama is paused.

When you are ready to start playing again, press B to re-confirm each of the same time/date details, then continue to play.

That was the way you had to pause the European V1 :hitodetchi:

The US V1 had the Pause feature already programmed in :furawatchi:

If you turn the light off when your tama is not asleep, it just leaves your poor little pet in the dark - it still gets hungry and unhappy and makes poohs too :)

You can turn out the lights about half an hour before it is due to fall asleep and that will make it sleep earlier - but it's not asleep unless you see the little Zz's on the screen :lol:

Good Luck - it's a great version - still one of my favorites ;)

Thank you TM, I did check the instruction sheet but there is no sign on how to pause it. -.- Only how to change the time and date (Which you said). ^^

Thank you TM, I did check the instruction sheet but there is no sign on how to pause it. -.- Only how to change the time and date (Which you said). ^^
On my V1 instruction sheet the explanation of how to pause appears on the last page after the guide on How to Replace Battery and Reset Option... perhaps you don't have the ConneXion version of instructions ...?

It's the very last thing they explain on the whole sheet ;)

Nvm - you have it sorted now ;)

On my V1 instruction sheet the explanation of how to pause appears on the last page after the guide on How to Replace Battery and Reset Option... perhaps you don't have the ConneXion version of instructions ...?
It's the very last thing they explain on the whole sheet ;)

Nvm - you have it sorted now ;)
Well, the only thing after the Reset Option is How To Attach Keychain. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back