Can you help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double check your username and the password. Remember, the ''0'' is a zero, not an ''o''.

IT WORKED! THX! One other question how the heck does it know what character my tama is? Now that's freaky! lol!
:lol: ya its cool isnt it but the password u use contains the satus of ur v4! :ph34r: ^_^ :p :wub: :)

IT WORKED! THX! One other question how the heck does it know what character my tama is? Now that's freaky! lol!
yea it is freaky! lol i just got my V4 yesterday an logged on to the site with it and i had no idea that the picture in the bottom left corner was my tamagotchi! but i figured it out when i looked on a growth chart! :D ^_^

Be careful when you enter the Log-In password you were given from your V4 into the Log-In screen at V4 TamaTown. Some numbers and letters look similiar and alike. Enter the v4 username correctly. Click Log-In. If you entered the username and password correctly you'll be able to play in TamaTown. If you did not, you will get an ERROR message. The D looks like the O - be careful about that! Try to Log-In again! If you get an ERROR message again, exit the PC on your V4 and go to it again. use that password. If you cannot read the Log-In password from your V4, exit the PC and enter the PC again! :D If you cannot log in to TamaTown, I am sorry, carefully try a few times more.

-Cotton ^_^ Hope I make sense!

We don't really know, but I'm guessing that because of the password, it may know what your tamagotchi is. It is way easier to ask BanDai online ^_^

//Tama*Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back