Can you help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

born_naturalfigureskater122

Reaction score
I know how to make my words color. But how do you make it pink or light blue? cuz I've seen some ppl with that coloring.

Last edited by a moderator:
instead of just using blue and typing color=blue, you put color=lightblue, like this. Is that explanitory enough, because if you still need more, I can PM it to you. :mametchi: JUst ask!

Quite easy.

When you make colours, it looks like this:

Code:
[COLOR=purple]Bla[/COLOR]
For this example, I used

Code:
[color=purple]
. To make it pink, change the word 'purple' to pink, etc.. Get it? Like here's gold:

Gold!

-Kuchipatchi-

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, since you know how to make words colored already, i won't go over that part..

Say you want it hot pink, or magenta.

Well, after you highlight the text and pick a random color, change where it might say "color=blue" to "color=Magenta" or "color=hotpink"

Hope I helped!

♥♣Chicky Bailey♣♥

There are topics with many of the colors possible of using in posts and signatures. Check them out, so you can use all of the colors you want! :mametchi: I hope we all helped you out a little, and good luck with the rainbow! :mametchi:

There are topics with many of the colors possible of using in posts and signatures. Check them out, so you can use all of the colors you want! :mametchi: I hope we all helped you out a little, and good luck with the rainbow! :mametchi:
Where are those topics by the way? I'm having to make up colors and see if it works.. hehe. Or get them from microsoft word..

Where are those topics by the way? I'm having to make up colors and see if it works.. hehe. Or get them from microsoft word..
My topic! :p It's oldish, but you have my full permission to post in it if you wish! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back