Can you please help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovesCoco

Reaction score
can you interact with one of your connection buddies even when say you are at two different houses?

One of my friends lives down the road, can we still send gifts or do stuff without them being connected together?

I was wondering:

Say your friend lives down the street and her tama is buddies with my tama. Can you still interactice your tamagotchis with eachother without having them touching together?

Thank you so much!

You can go about 3 metres befor the tamagotchis can not connect.

Thank you! But can you still do stuff with the other "buddy" besides giving presents?

Man I just noticed something! that Lovescoco girl asks the same questions alot!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for noticeing that LovesCoco is reapeting questions to get more post. my tamagotchi only works from 2 meters away.

Thank you... I know Mick! She is so rude. Shes the reason why you have to wait 30 seconds sometimes!

All that you can do when you cennect is play games against each other and give presents.

I know she is getting on my nerves a bit. I might tell adimin.

Hey, dont try to start a war with her. She probablly will try to stop if you just tell her nicely.

try that first... no need to tell the admin!

Why post this when you could judt try it?? Anyway, no you can't. You need to be able to see the person and make sure you are no more than about a foot away from what I understand away from the other tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back