Can you read this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahmontanafan

Reaction score
If you can read this you must be smart!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde

Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the

olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit

pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the

wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thagut slpeling was

ipmorantt! :(

any one can read that. if you actually read it then u can see why anyone can read it.

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The Phanomial (sp) power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter what order the letters in a word are in, the only important thing is that the first and laster letter be in hthe right place.

The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah I always thought spelling was important.

Ha! Done and fun.

I can't believe what I'm actually reading. The phenominal power of the human mind according to a research at Cambridge University, it dosen't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and the last letter be in the right place.

Read it as fast as I typed it.

[SIZE=14pt]I can't believe what I'm actually reading. The phenominal power of the human mind according to a research at Cambridge University, it dosen't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and the last letter be in the right place.[/SIZE]

wow u dont even know how unbelievably easy that was 2 comprehend. me and my smartness friend here found it quite amusing 2 read that intruging paragraph of sentences and metaphrases.

any way, ya i could read it.

If you can read this you must be smart!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde

Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the

olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit

pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the

wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thagut slpeling was

ipmorantt! :mellow:
Nice O_O;;

I could read it the whole way........

Can someone please explain to me the very point of this topic? I mean, what is there here to discuss? That it was pretty easy to read? Is that it? This seems very spammy. If a guide could come to clear this up, that would be great.

Can someone please explain to me the very point of this topic? I mean, what is there here to discuss? That it was pretty easy to read? Is that it? This seems very spammy. If a guide could come to clear this up, that would be great.
It's not spam....

It is a topic that is discussing how amazing the human mind is.........

Even I didn't know that!

No it's not. It's more a fun topic. And complaining about Spam doesn't make any better, shut the keyboard down, and use the report button if you feel so. ;)

Theres a topic like this every year it seems, they're annoying. >_>

Yes, it's easy to read.

Broken~Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back