can you read this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chic!

Reaction score
i know you may think this is spam, but this is a brainteaser.

if you can raed tihs you are not spcialely gtfeid, but our biran deson't raed the flul wrod, it jsut rades the frsit and lsat ltetres of a wrod. aaminzg, ins't it?

Yep, I've seen something like this before. Here's another one that I've come across:

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

Our brain is so cool! We are so lucky that god has blessed us with a brian!

But what if your learning how toread? wouldent the brain have to go over all the leters to read the word?

I got a paragraph like that in an E-mail.

I think the human brain is pretty amazing. I've always wanted to be a brain surgeon/neurologist

I can read it. It says: If you can read this you are not specially gifted, but our brain doesn't read the full word, it just reads the first and last letters of a word. Amazing, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, and they always told me to work on my spelling in school. :marumimitchi:

(bad spelling does make you look unprofessional though, but thats what spell check is for!)

Aaznig ins't it?

I heop you can raed tihs.

Snice tihs is waht the ticop is aobut I dciedd to do it.

(Aamazing isn't it?

I hope you can read this,

Since this is what the topic is about, I decided to do it)

Yea in school once we got that letter just for fun. It was cool to see that you really can understand it. At first some of us didn't even know what was wrong with it. Pretty crazy. Is there anyone that actually can't read it? It said only 55 out of 100 people can...

Our brain is so cool! We are so lucky that god has blessed us with a brian!
But what if your learning how toread? wouldent the brain have to go over all the leters to read the word?
i hear ya on that one homie! (lolz) God is great! <_< :huh: :D :D

i know you may think this is spam, but this is a brainteaser.

if you can raed tihs you are not spcialely gtfeid, but our biran deson't raed the flul wrod, it jsut rades the frsit and lsat ltetres of a wrod. aaminzg, ins't it?
It says:

If you can read this you are not speacialy gifted, but our brain doesn't read the full word, it just reads the first and last letters of a word. Amazing, isn't it?

HAHA so I was going to bring back the oldest post I could and I'm shocked that it is this one. I was going to make a new one just like it...

HAHA so I was going to bring back the oldest post I could and I'm shocked that it is this one. I was going to make a new one just like it...
Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping (which is available in the TT User Guide section) for more details. You are welcome to create new topics rather than bumping old ones. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back