Can you speak pig latin?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you speak pig latin?

• esyay! iay peaksay igpay atinlay!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I don't, but I want to learn

• No I don't, and I don't intend to

• What's pig latin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I finally found someone who can speak Pig Latin!

Igpay atinlay isay oolcay.

As you can see, I was taught a little different. When a word begins with a vowel, I just put ay at the end. If you want to speak Pig Latin with me, please PM me.

Oodgay! Iay ovelay histay!

sanrio princess - Pig Latin is a dead language, which means it isn't the major language of any country anymore.
Hm....I always thought it was just a language children made up. But like you said, it's unofficial, although it's so unfay!

ellohey ellowfey amatalktey embersmey

histey siey unfey

I was always taught to add ey to the end i suppose different people do it different ways

Last edited by a moderator:
Inallyfay, omeonesay owhay understandsay emay enwhay Iay eakspay igpay atinlay!!!

Iay eakspay itay eryvay uentlyflay erballyvay. o-onenay atay ymay oolschay eakspay itay, osay Iay aughttay ymay iendsfray owhay otay eakspay itay, anday ownay eway ancay alktay otay eachotheray ithoutway anoyoneay understandingay.

---

Finally, someone who understands me when I speak pig latin!

I speak it very fluently verbally. no-one at my school speaks it, so I taught my friends how to speak it, and now we can talk to eachother without anyone understanding.

Yeppers, I made a topic about it a while ago.. but I don't add ''ay'' to the end, just ''a''.. it makes it less easier to crack. (In my experience) And easier to add things on to make a hard code with my friends like..

Hello everyone! = Bellohap giMPoa cveryoneeau!

And they understand that with ease. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back