can you speed up tama's growth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Set the time to its birthday and it will evolve mabee this will help

baby:1 hr

tot:1 day

teen:until its 3 yrs old

elder:------------------

hope it helps!!!! :unsure: :p

sincerily tamagotchi master22

oh and tell me what your tama breed looks like!!! thanx

Or:

If you have a Connection, you can debug it, then put the time on super fast.. Which speeds the time considerably, meaning you could probably go through a generation per day..(not sure as I Have never used it)

//Haze

[SIZE=14pt]debugging is where u open up your tama and color in the space between the two circles inside under the case. i will have more on that because i have to change the battery and ill see about debugging.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]yes you open up your tama with a screwdriver (phillips) and inside there should be a little thingy that says debug and two circle halves. you color in the circle halves thus connecting the metal and u can speed up ur tama and pick whick charicter u want. (u hafta close the tama before u begin no duh) [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]I am investigating. i hafta change my tamas battery for the first time, so i have to open it up. then i can put my tested and true sign on my posts so im sure of what im saying.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back