Can you type fast?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like... 70 words per minute. >;]

And as in touch type, do you mean on an iTouch? I've touch typed on my cousin's iTouch and yes, I can. x3

87 WPM.

I had to take Computer Keyboarding in seventh grade, and I was aweful at it. It's great to see so much improvement! At the end of my semester of Computer Keyboarding over two years ago, I was typing 35 - 40 WPM, while most people were in the 60s - 80s, and there were even a lot of people in the 120s.

I'm just thrilled that I have improved. I'm excited.

I took this quiz before where you can see how many CHARACTERS per minute you type compared to WORDS... I think I scored in the 400s somewhere... let's see if I can dig up the link.

EDIT: https://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/

I type 458 characters per mintue.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few times it said 90 something WPM, and others it said 70 something... so about 80 WPM.

And no, I suck at touch typing X.x

59 words per minute. It's harder when I don't know what I am typing. And plus I mess up alot xD

I got 90 then all of a sudden it drops to 40. It cheats.

Hah! 1140 words per minute. Lol that time I copied and pasted.

According to that, 88WPM.

According to my keyboarding class's program, which measures it the right way(for a full minute), I'm between 60-96wpm depending on the lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back