can you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
can you chose your school teacher??? cuz i keep getting the turtle teacher but i want the flower teacher but i never get her

PLZ HELP ME.......................................................................................................... SOMEONE............................................................................HELP :rolleyes:

:chohimetchi:when u get the mail 4 school go into it and wen u c the turtle teacher press the A button 2 get flower teacher,if u want canvas teacher then press A button twice.hope i helped!!

no, it's 'a'-that's the one that scroll things, so it scrolls teachers too.
For teacher it's both. For everything else 'a' is scroll and 'c' is cancel.

i know you can choose your job , not teach though ~
(Um, Beauty, please stay with the topic, cause you can pick your teacher. That is basically what everybody has been talking abiut here right now.)

Back on topic: Anyway, Mr. Turtle is the intelligent points teacher, Mrs. Flower the beauty points and Mr. Canvas the flower point teacher.

cool i didnt know i could change teachers, can you also change teachers when you go to class?
You can't change teachers in class, and both A and C work. By the way, this guy, :rolleyes: , is dead. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! And so's my Mametchi. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back