Can You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl90205

Reaction score
:angry: Can you delete items? It would be much appreciated if you someone could tell me!

Thank you all that replied. :) :)

You can't delete items because there's no need to. There's enough space in the item box (seventh icon) to hold every single item on the v5.

You cannot delete items on the V5 Tamagotchi :)

I think there is no reason to delete any items, I'm happy to get them! :p

Which item were you thinking of deleting? :huh:

Best Wishes

barky

:p Can you delete items? It would be much appreciated if you someone could tell me!Thank you all that replied. :ichigotchi: :mametchi:
The only way you delete an item(s) or a meal or snack(s) is to torture your tamagotchi V5 by starving it etc. until they have had enough and leave to tamagotchi planet.You can then start all over again with no items by holding the far left button (A) and the far right button © at the same time until 3 eggs appear!

Hope that helps you!

The only way you delete an item(s) or a meal or snack(s) is to torture your tamagotchi V5 by starving it etc. until they have had enough and leave to tamagotchi planet.You can then start all over again with no items by holding the far left button (A) and the far right button © at the same time until 3 eggs appear!
Hope that helps you!
But that would reset her/he's tamagotchi.. :ichigotchi: I'm sure she'd want the charactr/gen more than the items. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
But that would reset her/he's tamagotchi.. :puroperatchi: I'm sure she'd want the charactr/gen more than the items. :puroperatchi:
My thoughts exactly. xD

And besides, if (s)he /did/ want to do that, wouldn't it be easier just to reset? @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back