Can you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullen

Reaction score
I've seen pictures of people, who, Haven't gotten extensions, but have like, amazingly long hair, and then, A few months or so before that, it's way shorter.

Is there any way to make your hair grow faster? I love long hair, but, my hair.. It's slow -.-

I'd like to know as well. My mom recently gave me a hair cut and just cut it way too short. I used to have belly-length curly hair and now my hair is about an inch above my shoulder when straightened.

I heard if you ate foods high in protien your hair can grow like 2 inches a month but I don't know how much I believe that.

Vitamin E is good for speeding up the growth of hair. =]

Some people just have naturally fast growing hair.

I do. :)

But for some people it is just slower because of genetics.

Just make sure you get lots of vitamins and spend time in the sunlight as sunlight also helps keep hair healthy. Stay away from salt-water as this really damages your hair and try not to use hair-spray/mousse or heating appliances as this will also damage hair.

Good luck!

Will using a flat iron make your hair grow slower?
Heating appliances are bad for hair in general so I would recommend not using them while waiting for your hair to grow especially to protect the ends of your hair which will become weaker with length.

My hair growth isn't fast either.

But I know that most boys have a fast hair growth rate [i'm not a guy xD].

You let your mom cut your hair?!?!?!
I normally let my mom cut my hair. x3 She doesn't do a bad job, but now I want a cut by a pro. :3

I would never let anyone who wasn't a professional hair-dresser cut my hair.

And they would have to be from a reputable salon.

I just wouldn't be able to trust anyone else. =]

I read that if you massage almond oil into you hair and scalp, then cover it in cling film, then a towel, and leave it for 15 minutes, it speeds up hair growth. Oh, and don't forget to rinse it out, or you will have squirrels attacking your hair XD

*Scoffs* I wish! I'm trying to grow out my hair so that I can donate it. It's only a little past my shoulder blades. Which is still long, but not long enough.

Drink lots of water, and get (natural XD) sunlight espically in the winter. This keeps your hair healthy. Try not to use harsh chemicals such as bleaches, and try not to dye your hair, because this damages it. There are also supplements that (supposedly) make your hair grow longer and healthier, like NutriCap. I have never tried them though.

Do whatever you think is best, and good luck!

Well, here's something I know.

I went to a dermatologist a year ago, and my mom asked if there's anything that can make my hair grow faster because I still have baby hair, but he said that everyone's hair grows at its own rate, and there's nothing he can do about it.

So, I hope that helped.

Good luck with your hair!

Mine grows too fast....especially my fringe...I have to get it cut like every 2 weeks.
My hair grows 2 fast 2! But i look pretty with long hair! The more i eat, the faster it grows! (but not junk food, even though ima junkie!). :D :lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back