Can you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawho!!??

Reaction score
Can you yo-yo I can x3 I just figured that out like 5mins ago.

So, can you?

Last edited by a moderator:
not to brag... but I am world champion yo-yo er.

I am Yo Yo Ma's role model... they call me Yo Yo Pa. :angry:

No... I suck at yo-yo. I can only do the ones that come up automatically. I can do the cradle, and the rocker. :angry: intense skills tat I have!

First of all, you need a decent Yo-yo :angry: that really helps.

I love my YoMega Hyperwarp. It 'sleeps' quite a long time and I can do some stuff with it.

My dad can do 'around the world' but he's just awesome that way. :angry:

xD I can do sleep I figured that like a few mintues after I started the post :p

Thank god for Expert Village videos :lol:

Edit: Tamacrazy you beat me to the post :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.

I suck at yo-yo-ing. The only yo-yos I have ever tried are those cheap 50 cent ones you get in Christmas crackers that are about the size of your thumbnail.

(This post reminded me of YoYo Ma from Inauguration Day! xDDD)

Nope.
I suck at yo-yo-ing. The only yo-yos I have ever tried are those cheap 50 cent ones you get in Christmas crackers that are about the size of your thumbnail.

(This post reminded me of YoYo Ma from Inauguration Day! xDDD)
xD

I got mine from some random goodybag thing earlier today its bigger then the ones your talking about but yea.. It works

Hahah. I was actually at Goodwill yesterday with my friend, and we found a bunch of yo-yos and were messing with them. Before that, it's been years since I've even seen a yo-yo.

Well, I can kind of yo-yo. I can get it to come back about once. I'm not very good at it - nor do I have the attention span to practice. x3

Yeahh. :D

When I was in Primary School, this guy who was like... A Yo-Yo Champion came in & gave out really high quality Yo-Yo's.

They came with an instruction booklet on how to do all these really cool tricks.

It was really awesome. I think I still have it somewhere...

Gah it took me hours to try and untangle my brothers yoyo mine got tangled with it x3 So I guess no more yoyoing until I have the time to undo them. :furawatchi: I'm still trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back