Can you..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
I can!If you do not know what i meen look here Looky!

Try it yourself!

Sorry if it is offensive in any way. :hitodetchi:

:( :D :D :D :) :(

Thanks for reading!

This is tom and mark reporting for tamatalk

da alien greeting? yes i can,with both hands easy

o_O funny topic,

-Roland

i can do that its easy peasy. my friends link hands like slots for a secret handshake incase one of is abducted by aliens and replaced with a clone.

Hmmm, yes, quite easy. xD I do a lot of - ridiculous - things with my fingers, such as bending them back. My index finger can get 0,7 mm away from the back of my hand - so my goal is to make my index finger bend back and touch the back of my hand xD. I love to bend my fingers back. Then my friend says she is double jointed and yelps when her little finger is so much as pulled back a milimetre. :ichigotchi:

Hmmm, yes, quite easy. xD I do a lot of - ridiculous - things with my fingers, such as bending them back. My index finger can get 0,7 mm away from the back of my hand - so my goal is to make my index finger bend back and touch the back of my hand xD. I love to bend my fingers back. Then my friend says she is double jointed and yelps when her little finger is so much as pulled back a milimetre. :ichigotchi:
heehee mark can do it sort of

errrrr no why would I wanna do it anyway!!!!!!! its soooo geeky!
ohhhhhh im so srry that was my sis sarah look at my siggy for more information srry for going off topic!

No I cant do that but to me its quite hard!

Icebloom~Snowfreze

weird

but ya its easy

my friend did this thing where hed look like hes gonna slap u but he stopped his hand and since he did it fast his fingers made a clapping sound cuz they bent forward alot *his knuckles bent forward too* it was weird

weirded out by my friend,

-Roland

i can do it!! it actually means live long in prosper in vulcan. but only people who love the original star trek would know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back