Canadian Golden Tamagotchi Give-away!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Love

Reaction score
Hi all Canadian Fans!

Well I have a little news about the "Golden Tamagotchi Contest"! :furawatchi: For Canadian fans, Bandia is making a Contest just for you! ;) Here is a link to the site that the contest will be help at:https://www.tamaquiz.ca/ You will be given a quiz on how well you know Tamagotchis and then you have a chance to win, real simple, right?! ;) I will update this topic, when Bandia releases more news, so please be patient.

Good Luck to everyone, event though I am not a Canadian, I hope you might win! :)

~Tama-Love~

The Add says that you need to check back for more info. So apperantly is is still under construction! ^_^

~Tama-Love~

Thanks Tama-Love! That's really nice, I'm a fan, so I'll enter!
Once again, thanks for teling us about it! :D

//Jamie!
Your welcome, I am glad that you will enter. It would be nice to have a member at Tamatalk, that will win! :D Good Luck! :angry:

~Tama-Love~

YES! Yes! I NEED that Gold Tam! YES! Woot! Go faster, Time! Mid October, Here I come!

-Kuchipatchi-

Oh yeah, the golden tamagotchi contest. I haven't won one just yet, but it would be nice to have one. I wonder if they'll come on ebay sometime soon lol. :)

-ilovetamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back