Canadian Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Calgary? Wal-Mart in Northland mall just got them in. They are hanging on an end display at the back of the toy section. The spot where they should be is empty (beside tech decks). $18.94.

I've mentioned that they are available in Ottawa in another Canadian post...I've had mine for about 2 weeks now, and so far WalMart is still the best (and cheapest) place to get them.
It's funny because I was on the Toys 'R Us on Merivale in Nepean not 2 days before I bought mine and was assured there was no such thing and if they WERE getting a re-released Tama..that they'd know WAYYY in advance and to check back around Christmas. SIGH.
Haha, I just went out on Sunday and bought a Tamagotchi from the target who said there was ‘no such thing’. I went up to the service desk and informed them they need to manage their store better. I probably shouldn’t of bought anything from them, but the Tama was calling my name, and semi-cute. ): For an American one anyway. x)

I've mentioned that they are available in Ottawa in another Canadian post...I've had mine for about 2 weeks now, and so far WalMart is still the best (and cheapest) place to get them.
It's funny because I was on the Toys 'R Us on Merivale in Nepean not 2 days before I bought mine and was assured there was no such thing and if they WERE getting a re-released Tama..that they'd know WAYYY in advance and to check back around Christmas. SIGH.
Weird! When I went before they were available, the store manager happened to be at the customer service desk and assured me they were getting them in soon and that he knew they existed :p

I don't even know where my closest Wal-Mart is here in Ottawa...

Weird! When I went before they were available, the store manager happened to be at the customer service desk and assured me they were getting them in soon and that he knew they existed :p
I don't even know where my closest Wal-Mart is here in Ottawa...
You're kidding..I talked to 4 people..they sent me ALL over that store, the girls toys dept, the electronics seciion, the learning section..one nice guy even went and checked because I looked so distraught from being passed around so much :( and they'd never even heard of it! Probably all felt really silly when they came in a few days later!

There's not many WalMarts in Ottawa, there's the one in Kanata, the one at South Keys, probably one in Orleans, and a big one in Barhaven, and those are the only ones I know of.

Do many people you know in Ottawa (presuming you're here too, since you're so familiar with) have tamagotchis? I've yet to see somebody that I don't know with one.

Do many people you know in Ottawa (presuming you're here too, since you're so familiar with) have tamagotchis? I've yet to see somebody that I don't know with one.
I am in Ottawa, and I am the only one I know with one! :huh: My friend who was here for University got me into them back in 96-97 but she doesn't live here anymore.

More in Calgary, now at Wal-Mart in Marlboro mall. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back