Candy's life story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tama_tama_chi

Reaction score
This is about the life of a tama named Candy.

One day, Gina :) gave birth to a baby girl. She named it Candy, which suited it well. Candy was sweet but sometimes fussy, and loved rainbows and unicorns.

Your turn!

When she was five she met this boy that would turn out o be her best friend for life. When Candy was a teenager she was still Best Friends with Chris, the boy she met when she was 5. They went every where together. Sometimes people made fun of them and said they were dating. Candy just smiled...

And said ''Were friends!''When she was 16,HEr and Chris went to amusment park.

PS:

Candy is a :furawatchi: and Cris is a :rolleyes: .

they went on a roller coaster and she was so scared that she grabbed Chris's hand. She stopped screaming even though the roller coaster was still going and they starred at each other...

Smiling.After it was over they went on 'Swan Lake' the most relaxing and peacful ride in the whole world

they just starred at each other not saying anything...

When the ride was over Chris walked Candy home and Candy fell fast asleep.

Candy dreamt about Chris. About how his hand had felt in hers...About how good friends they had become...

when she woke up Chris was sitting at hjer desk.Wht are you doing here Candy screamed in shock?Your mom said to wake you up.I tried but you didn't...

'I love you, Candy, but there is a girl that I realise I am beginning to love more then you. Her name is...' Chris started to say. But before he could finish, Candy hung up and started crying. Chris felt bad for what he had done, but he still wanted to be with his new girlfriend, whose name was Amethyst (Amethyst is a :D , BTW). After Chris and Ami (short for Amethyst) went on their frist date, Chris was even more in love with Amethyst, and less in love with Candy.

Chris was tottaly bowled over by ami. He was walking her home one night and he was kissing Ami. They walked by Candy's house and she was furious. She did'nt go to school or eat, she was so upset.

Chris was at Ami's house one night when Ami said she had to go to the bathroom.

Chris followed her to see if she was alright. Suddenly he heard her growling "That fool of a gozarutchi is stupid. He thinks I love him! He's a half-baked idiot. He can't even kiss properly." Chris was so frightened and hurt he ran to his own house. He now realised that he and Candy were made for eachother. He had left her-and for what? a few kisses?

Chris.......

then he had horrible dreams about Ami and Candy. Candy was

in a pit of lava, and she was calling out to him to help her. He threw down a rope but Ami caught him and......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back