Can't Breath...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
Yes that title mostly explains it all. I've been having times where I can't breath and it hurts to swallow. :D I haven't told anything about this yet but it feels as if my body is becoming weaker.

Should I be worried? :/

Maybe you have Asthma? I don't know but tell your mom, eat your vegetables, and take your vitamin C and everything tamaMamita said!

SM

I guess I could devolp Asthma..but it wouldn't make sense how or why. :/ Okay thanks for the help. :]

maybe u have an allergic reactiion. Do you have a dog or cat?
Yes, but I've had them for years. Why would it just start happening now?

Maybe you have Asthma. Or maybe you can't breathe sometimes because you're worried about something.

when u have a pet for a while ur body starts reconizing the dander and it says that that dander is a foreign substance that shouldnt be in your body. I am pretty sure thats what it is.

I am like that, too. And I went to a doctor and she diagnosed me with Hyper Thyroidism. It's really treatable, and common, and I'm going to get it treated sometime in the next month.

Girl, I think your having a panic attack cause I get them alot(it runs in my family)

I also have a question, does it feel like your throat is closing down and theres no snot stuff to cause it and you try to breath harder or more cause you feel like you don't have enough air then your arms and legs or your body gets tingly and weak?

Is your house or school dusty? I get that too sometimes.

If it's asthma, nothing serious, you may need to see a doctor and get an inhaler to try and prevent further, worse attacks.

But be careful, breathlessness is also a sign of much, much worse conditions such as, a build up of fluid in the lungs wich I doubt you have because you'd be in hospital right now.

Still, if you start coughing up pink-ish phlegm, tell someone near you, it is an emergency.

Still, I have to ask, is this breathing diffuculty severe? If so, tell someone.

Hope that helped.

I also have a question, does it feel like your throat is closing down and theres no snot stuff to cause it and you try to breath harder or more cause you feel like you don't have enough air then your arms and legs or your body gets tingly and weak?
YES! That's mostly what I've been feeling like.

To Tinykit: It becomes severe at times but it's kinda rare. I usually just drink water went it becomes like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back