can't connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

totallypammy17

Reaction score
When I try to connect with other V3s using the PRESENT choice, SORRY!! LIST FULL appears on my screen!!! I can connect normally using other choices (GAME and VISIT) tho. So it must not be becuz i hav too many frends and I also checked my ITEMS list. It wasnt' full too. If not becuz of those 2, can anyone tell me wat?

thanx!!!

just try deleting a few items, or delete an item on the tama you're trying to connect with.

just try deleting a few items, or delete an item on the tama you're trying to connect with.
Ya that should work that happened to my friend she just waited till later and it worked!!!

A good place to start is your friend's list and you items list (which you have done) but don't forget about your meals/snacks list too! the meals/snacks in combination with the items (total number together) can give you a "list full" message.

Kyliesmum

OK, so I tried all, and I still can't connect. I have 21 food (only the ones I bought, not countin the first 4) altogether (both meal and snack) and I have 28 items altogether, which is not full yet. But... I still can't, plz help!!!

Those above were good advice tho

I tried doin wat Kyliesmum sed and it worked!!! It was cuz I had too many food so I juz ate some and it worked!!! thanx again for everyone's help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back