Can't make shopkeeper surprised.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cat lover

Reaction score
I went to the corner shop in my v3 tamagotchi and dialed a and a again three times quickly, but insted to make the shop keeper surprise, there was a cancel beep. This has never happened to me before, How can I make the shopkeeper surpised again. Don't tell me I dialed the wrong buttons because I dialed the right buttons. Please help!!! :furawatchi: ;)

That happens to me loads of times. If it comes the 'cancel beep', then just wait and the ShopKeeper will look suprised.

If not, try the next time with the first button (Button A) about 4 times. (but do it really quickly, otherwise it will not work) :furawatchi:

~Tama-Shiba~

Press the A button 4 times very fast. Careful not to press it too many times or else you might put a couple of As in your code.

It happens to everybody. Just wait a few days it will work again.

help :furawatchi: you have to many items/food deleat some it will work agein

I really need help here I tried everything the others say but still no luck. I'm afraid I can't type in anymore codes anymore. Can somebody please help? :) :mellow: :)
If it still doesn't work maybe connect with another tama and then push the reset button and go to download and the tama will be at the same stage with everything the same as it was just before you connected. maye then it will work. :D :p :p

*Removed: Not helpful*

Last edited by a moderator:
IT WILL WORK EVENTUALLY! The same thing happened to me and only today did it work. Finally!

That's happened to me several times. Usually it means that I have too many items in my list. Delete items by going to the very last icon at the bottom. Select item. Select one item that you don't want and then select trash. That deletes the item. Then try the shop thing again! :mellow:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wait a few days and press [AAA ABBAACBA] IF IT DOSEN'T WORK SORRY!!!!!!!!! ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I THINK I know EXACTLY what is happening here. Have you:

1. Already typed in all 7 shop codes, and have all the special items? If so, delete some special items to make it work

2. Already got your limit of snacks, meals, and/or items? Check ALL THREE lists. Try to delete (or eat) an item from each list.

:wacko: hope I helped! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back