Can't-think-any-idea...OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
I have two v4 jinsei and now it has scratches all over its back, could you help me out here how to avoid those scrtaches in the back, because I have a v4.5 who has been starting to have scratches too!!

Well, if you have careful hands, you can glue cotton balls to the back. I'm not sure if that will work though. :D

Well, if you have careful hands, you can glue cotton balls to the back. I'm not sure if that will work though. :D
Thanks for the help, but my problem is if someone accidentally removed the cotton balls, that would ruin the paint in the back. :) :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Goodness- what did you do to them? o.o;

Yuo can buy little plush cases or you could try putting some clear nail polish to prevent scrathes. That and not dropping and scrapping tamas against a surface when you pick them up.

I never even let it out for hours when I'm asleep in its case, then when I saw the scratches, I put cottons in my case and put a cotton behind my tamagotchi when I'm using it.

Good job taking care of that tama, vermon! ;) That is one good tamagotchi! That is awsome!

Uhmm, destanie9, having scratches on the back of my Tamagotchi is a no no....

That's not a good job. ;) :p

You could always try getting some craft foam, cutting it out to the size of the back and glue it using a certain kind of glue.. unfortuanly I forget what it's called.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help..

;) TG4E

You could always try getting some craft foam, cutting it out to the size of the back and glue it using a certain kind of glue.. unfortuanly I forget what it's called.Sorry I couldn't be of more help..

:) TG4E
ime not sure but i think the craft faom is called funky foam but i am not sure! ;) :D

any way vernon u could try not putting it anywhere bumpy! ;) :p :D :p B)

ok here is a way...:

avoid dropping it over hard things

if you have any pets dont let them get it

if you have any siblins dont let them get it

dont keep it in places were its bound to get scratched

look after it

try not to put it in tight pokets e.g jeans pokets if there not small

it could get scrached on buttons

thats all i can think of lol

hope i helped

:D masketchigirl :p

Status