Car crash!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotty_Is_Hotty

Reaction score
Ouch, my back stills hurts, (and my elbow). OK, so we were driving on the F3 and then my mum hit one of those roadwork sign thingys. She fell unconscious from shock and we hit 2 more signs. Then the car swerved to the opposite side of the road and we hit a rock face. Luckily, the police were on the opposite side and they came and helped us immediatly. My siblings are in hospital for whiplash and my mum has a broken leg. I got away with a few booboos but all is good (ok, I'm being sarcastic) :rolleyes:

[SIZE=14pt]Omg Glad to hear your alright :D i hope your family gets better soon :D [/SIZE]

its so sad :huh:

I hope you feel better soon :D

:rolleyes: ~RR~ :D

I was in a car crash when I was seven. It's a pretty scary thing to have to go through.

Hope you family starts to feel better. :)

[[♥♥Bailey♥♥]]

i was in a car crash in 2006 and my Dad had whip lash

my back hasent been right since

and tamaturtle she has heard it click ask her

and we wearnt moving aswell!!!

Ive benn bumped. we were going to cooking camp, me and my sister, and my mom had to suddenly sto, and a university student accedently bumped us. We stopped so sharply, he couldent stop. the Bumper came loose, but we fixed it.

BTW, Whats whip lash? I dont know it..

Ouch, my back stills hurts, (and my elbow). OK, so we were driving on the F3 and then my mum hit one of those roadwork sign thingys. She fell unconscious from shock and we hit 2 more signs. Then the car swerved to the opposite side of the road and we hit a rock face. Luckily, the police were on the opposite side and they came and helped us immediatly. My siblings are in hospital for whiplash and my mum has a broken leg. I got away with a few booboos but all is good (ok, I'm being sarcastic) :D
Aww I'm so, so sorry for you. that must have been real scary. *hug* I think you needed that hug.

***~Glittertize~***

(PS What is whiplash exactly?)

Scary... I have a deathly fear of car wrecks.

I hope you and your family are feeling better soon.

Wrong link, sorry Sweet Kandi. I posted the wrong link. I will post the right one later but it has something about our crash in it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back