Cared For Tama V4 Died Young?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelly-Graywords

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post this, but I am making myself crazy trying to find the answer on the web with no luck at all.

A few minutes ago my violetchi Kora suddenly died at the age of 6. I don't know why she would have died so young since I am obsessive about caring for her and was so excited to get a violetchi.

If anyone knows what might have happened or if there is a way to get her back by resetting or whatever, please let me know. I am pretty heartbroken at the moment.

Thanks in advance,

Zelly

Okay, well there are a number of reasons this may have happened, 1.you may have BRIEFLY, left your Tama alone, for a short period of time, and it could've been sick or unhappy, during this time

2. It may have beeped for attention, and the sound didn't come out?

3.You may have had a letter in the post, with a snake or a poop inside, which decreases, ALL happy hearts, and you may have not realised, and it died? Well I hope one of these applied to you so you know the solution of your problem

RIP Violetchi:(

Thanks for answering. :)

Well it was in my jacket chest pocket at the time... it beeped a sad little song when it was dying, (which is how I found out when I did it was dying) so I don't think it beeped for attention. I seriously have barely put the thing down since I got it the end of last month (it hangs about 6 inches from my pillows when I'm sleeping) and this was the second generation of what I'd hoped would be many. The last letter I got today was from the king with a shovel in it so I don't think that's what happened to her. So unless she got sick or something in the 20 minutes since I'd looked at her last I have no idea what could have happened.

Do you know if I reset and download I will get a second chance with her? Or am I going to have to start from scratch?

Well... I'm sorry to break the news to you... But if it HAS died... Then you will have to start again... I'm very sorry :( but in future, if you hear the dying beep, quickly take out your Tama, and hopefully you'll have a long pointy object at hand, quickly use the reset button and download, you can then save it from dying, and find out what the problem is, and yes...

I have kept my Tama's in my chest pocket, and have found I've not been able to get to it in time, so experiment different places to put it :) hope I helped!

-KT001

Thanks for your help. I think at the time I was too freaked out to think about resetting it before it finished dying. It's been years since I've had my own Tama (V1 or V2) so I am sort of relearning things as I go, I will definitely keep all your tips in mind in case it should ever happen again. I may hook a (very) dull safety pin to my Tama's keychain from now on just in case. I will also try and find where it's easiest to grab when it isn't already in my hands.

Exactly what Kuchi said, try keeping a paper clip on the keychain, this has saved my Connections a few times. :)

My V4 died/left young once from neglect. I always thought it strange that, that version had that feature. Usually your tama can't die unless it's a teen or older, with most versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back