Career

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aiming to become a veterinarian, and I have my high school career planned out for it already so I can get into one of the three accredited vet schools in my state. (I'm going to be a high-school freshman beginning on Wednesday)

[SIZE=14pt]A female Christian Siriano![/SIZE]*Gets killed*

1)A Professional Band Geek Trombonist

2)Jazz Flute player > : 3

3)A Artist

4)A Music and Arts Woodwind and Brass repair person(Oh.Em.Gee...)

5)Band Conductor

6)Marching Band Director! :3

7)A Person! Exciting! :)

xsexyxvanityx:

Have fun...Not

A stripper is when you strip off your clothes for money... O____o For entertainment.. So I'd think again before making a choice. :D But whatever. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :D :p :huh: i doubt u are tho :)
i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe
Umm.... That is disgusting. You know it's a really bad thing to be that vain? People don't like others who think they're more beautiful than everyone else. And btw, you don't have to be Japenese to make anime.

I'm thinking mostly of going into pharmacy tech. I'm not sure what the pre-requisites are, or if there are any.

I've also thought about going into dental assisting. I don't think there are any pre-requisites and it's a short class. Only 10 months.

I'm not really sure about the long run.

ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :huh: :huh: :huh: i doubt u are tho :blink:
i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe
If you're going to honestly try and pass yourself off as 16, you should really consider acting like it. Acting like a little party girl, hyper tramp isn't going to get anyone to believe you.

Hm...I really don't know. I'm not really good at anything... v.v

But I really want to be an actress or a singer. But I'm not a good singer, so I'd have to get lessons...

And, I wouldn't mind being a teacher but I can't become one since I'm planning on taking Applied Math in high school because I fail at math.

That's it for now.

[SIZE=7pt]Ermm.. [/SIZE]

1. Interpreter :3

2. Author

3. Actress

4. Photographer

5. Journalist

6. Bill Kaulitz's wife ^u^

thfi. /

Uhhhhhhhh, Something fabulas 8D
Like... Explosive 8D
[SIZE=14pt]Awesome. :3[/SIZE]

I'd wear it. :rolleyes:

I would design something too, but i'm not too creative w/ names! It'd probably be my name.. ^___^;

Hmmm, I guess the main ones that I'd want to be are:

Artist

Scientist

Anime/Manga producer (^^)

That and a bomber for hire! 8D Izzi want big boom! 8D Just kidding! xD

I'm gonna be one of those guys who get paid to play new games and write pre/reviews 8D

i'm also going to be a die hard earthbound fan.

cecib :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back