Careless Parents!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meidotchi

Reaction score
I was shopping today when I was about to get in the car with one of my friends. I looked over to the car next to us to see the car was left running with their baby in the baby seat. :) They basicaly left their defensless baby in a car running for anyone to take off with. Some real stupidity on that poor baby's parents. We waited until the parents came back then left. Just wanted to rant about how careless they were...

Oooh..stupid parents :eek: . I wouldn't do that to one of my kids. They could've got abducted. I would take them in, or hire a babysitter. Of course, I'd make sure before hiring the babysitter that she/he (he's are rare) isn't a mean babysitter. Poor baby :( .

//TamaPATCHI

WHAT JERKS! they left a defenceless sweet liddl baby all on its own!!!!!!!!!!! with the car running!!!!!! even worse!!!!! i'm glad that u stayed untill the parents came......that was the right thing!

Isn't that neglect. I mean that's just wrong to leave a baby, or a kid of any age in the car alone. At least you made sure nothing happened to it. Those kind of things just make me so mad.

WHAT JERKS! they left a defenceless sweet liddl baby all on its own!!!!!!!!!!! with the car running!!!!!! even worse!!!!! i'm glad that u stayed untill the parents came......that was the right thing!
Your right they were some real jerks. If I had kids they would be coming with me even if it meant waking my baby to go in the store. I wish I could of said something to them about it but I know they would just see in their eyes that they didn't do a thing wrong. I meant can you imagine if some mentaly ill person who wanted a baby seen the car? They would had know trouble breaking the window and kidnapping the poor baby.

OMG how careless how could they be so careless i'm glad they are not my parents :( :eek: :unsure:

That is pretty stupid, even if the parents were right by the car, anyone could have taken the car and the kid.

It would still be pretty bad if the car was locked and turned off.

OMFG! What bakas! (bakas = idiots) Yor right, they really' care less!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do beleive in many places it is illegal to leave small children and animals in the car unattended. And how long was the parent gone? I mean if she was just running to put her grocery cart 10 feet away or something thats understandable but if she went into the store then that is rediculous. Some people aren't fit to have kids.

thats sad. I think this would have bad for you to do but it would teach the parents a lesson: you should have taken the baby into your car and after a few minutes of the parents crying give it back and tell them not to neglect their children.

It would be a rude thing to do but someone needs to teach those people a lesson...

my mum leaves me alone in the car...because i let

her and i always locked the doors!!!.

but a baby they can do anything!!!! poor thing they shouldnt have left it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back