Carleesi's Instagram - Virtual Pets <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!
After the last time I posted my Kuromametchi got married:
tumblr_nek9mknyyB1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

I got a little boy
tumblr_nemtzeTAfN1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Who became a Spacytchi. &lt;3
tumblr_nepyheseUC1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Cool! xD
tumblr_neu332nKex1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Backyard
tumblr_nevfgbTDTU1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

And finally yesterday I started a new generation
tumblr_nexxhbLjeW1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

So cute! Aiming for Kuchipatchi. ;)
tumblr_nexzc1vK2G1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

In other news, I recently created a group called Toys Collectors.
It is a group for people, who collect any kinds of toys, like figures, dolls, plushies, etc.
If you are interested in joining the group, here's the link! ;)

TOYS COLLECTORS - CLOSED GROUP ON FACEBOOK - EVERYONE'S WELCOME! &lt;3

Success! I got MaruKuchipatchi! He's the cutest. :wub:
tumblr_nf2wleTZXh1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Yesterday I got very lucky. I got a teal Apollo 8 in 1! For about an hour I had two: white one, and teal one. But then I got an offer on the white one and today I am already sending it to its new owner. ;)
I am super happy about that because I am saving up for my very first Blythe doll (Lavender Hug) and now I am so much closer to getting her!
I have also decided to sell a few vpets from my collection, I have posted about it in Tamagotchi Collectors, and Tama-Hatchi groups on FB. ;)

So after I have cleaned the guts of the teal Apollo, I've decided to run it. I love the color of the shell sooooooo much! &lt;3

I chose a little kitty. ;3
tumblr_nf6bn197xg1soif0yo1_500.jpg

After playing a game Figa got dirty, so I had to give her a bath. ;)
tumblr_nf6b8vss9A1soif0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nf6bf4N41Q1soif0yo1_500.jpg

More photos to follow! ;)

Colorful! &lt;3

tumblr_nf8ihwmt5i1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

TaMaToMos I had before Kuchipatchi got his last lucky piece - now I have 6. ;)

tumblr_nfbbd6FFno1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Little ball of hunger. :p

tumblr_nfbbm27Iox1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Poor Kuchipatchi. xD
But he looked so cute in it I couldn't resist! ^^"

tumblr_nfc885HzHl1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

About an hour ago Kuchipatchi found a perfect girl for him - the one that truly understood his love for food.
And so, they decided to leave for a journey of their lives, visit all countries and try their local food.
And I stayed here and will be taking care of a new little baby... ;)

tumblr_nfd21aMCgY1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

So, after that I got a little boy, and he became a Spacytchi. Since I already had this character I wasn't pleased at all. So I got rid of him very quickly and started a new generation. Currently I have Orenetchi - the last boy I needed. Now to get the rest of the girls. ;)

tumblr_nfmy0ksycg1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfowx5bFlD1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

As you have probably noticed, I have custom faceplates!
I managed to get rid of the grey paint off the original faceplate that came with my TMGC4U to make it translucent.
I used Displex to do that, because the nail polish remover damages the plastic and makes it matt and yuck.

tumblr_nfg564f6c21soif0yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfit4aQF461soif0yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfhukikLNV1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfk90y0D7T1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfmabq6sez1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

This is all I have done so far, because the studies keep me really busy lately. Thank god it's weekend! Now I can create more faceplates. ;)

In other news today I received a beautiful, mint Tamagotchi iD (silverblue). It's gorgeous! I started it right away, couldn't resist myself. :'D
Got a little boy ofc. :p

tumblr_nfp4byfg2d1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfpn1zhMo21soif0yo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfpw8d2vXe1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Weee, look, so cute! ^_^

tumblr_nfrhhaFLjU1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

My Orenetchi got his 4th leaf today. :)

tumblr_nfrs0oSZMZ1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Today I turned my iD L 15th Anniversary on.

tumblr_nfsx4d2gWS1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

I made 5 new faceplates yesterday. ;D

tumblr_nft3dy59Kr1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

And here's my collection of my color Tamagotchis. &lt;3

tumblr_nft5a24EEi1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

I love the custom faceplates you made for your 4U, especially the blue with tiger stripes. Very creative. I was wondering how to remove the gray paint without scratching or dulling the plastic one, so thank you for the displex suggestion. I'm going to do that with mine (when it arrives; I got a blue one as well). Great Instagram log!!

Thank you very much for all your kind words! I'm happy I helped. ;) The blue one and the white one totally rock, I am sure you are going to like it once you get it. ;)

The batteries in my 4U and iD L 15th Anniversary died. :&lt;
I went to buy new ones and once I got home I decided to start my silverblue iD. &lt;3

tumblr_ni3qtzadal1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

I already have Kikitchi and Kuchipatchi stamps. 3rd boy in a row! Gosh, I hope the next gen will be a girl. o__O

your log is awesome! i havent been on for so long and i cant believe i missed out on this X3 also, do you use LINE camera for some pic stickers? :D
Thank you very much! It means a lot to see such nice comments. :wub:

Yes, I only use LINE camera to edit my photos and then post them on Instagram, FB, and Tumblr. :lol:

I honestly got bored with color Tamagotchis for now and wanted to start a connection. But I could not decide on which one I wanted to run! So I started 3. xD

tumblr_ni8s6eP1Je1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Connecting them is a lot of fun. :3

tumblr_ni9puiJYFk1soif0yo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your pictures ^.^ Very cool! (I also like your hamster/rat/mouse. : D) But I was wondering where you got the cute little stickers that you add to your pictures? Thanks &gt;w&lt;

Hey, do You have an etsy where you sell covers for your tamas? I would really like one for my IDL-E.

Thanks guys!

@TotallyTamagotchi - I use LINE Camera to edit my photos. ;)

@kayori101 - I do not have etsy, but you can contact me via e-mail (in my siggy) to discuss the order, I use paypal for such transactions. ;)

So I guess it's been a while since I last posted. ;)

Right now I am running my iD L 15th Anniversary. I am on the 22nd generation with Sunopotchi, which is a delight to me, cause he's one of my fave charas on this version.
Yesterday I made a new pouch to keep my beautiful Tama safe while I carry it in my purse.

tumblr_nrh4qq3ZF51soif0yo1_540.jpg

Earlier I had my silver blue iD and new yellow iD L on, but the batteries died in them and I just thought I'd go with something else.
I also have a yellow Digimon v1 on atm, he's 10 today. The v2 belongs to my bf, we are making a competition on which is gonna be stronger and which is gonna survive longer. For now we both did perfectly, as we both got the perfect care charas.

tumblr_nrfcbz3soJ1soif0yo1_540.jpg

Going out for a walk with Tamas is just so much fun. &lt;3

tumblr_nrcibjDsG91soif0yo1_540.jpg

Wow, I guess it's been a while since I was last here! ;)

So I might as well post some of my recent photos. ;3

I recently got a blue iD L from a trade. I absolutely love this shell color! Prettiest of all imo. :)

First generation:

tumblr_o0w03d0Nn11soif0yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o0xz82ayGE1soif0yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o10dkmdLCt1soif0yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o12gdqc8dt1soif0yo1_540.jpg

And now I'm on the 2nd gen.

tumblr_o19a3e5Zpz1soif0yo1_540.jpg

And a little extra - a video with a very close look on the iD L's features I posted recently on my YT channel. ;)

https://youtu.be/wN5IS1msiFQ

So I got a new Music Star recently &lt;3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNK-x-Npb9Y

And that's what I am currently running along with my Melody Land P's. ;)

Here's my little girl:

tumblr_o6462cxV3j1soif0yo1_540.jpg

Then she evolved after an hour:

tumblr_o61hlvfojq1soif0yo1_540.jpg

And now she's a Ringotchi. Her name is Ryuko. I gave her the name after Ryuko Matoi from anime Kill La Kill. ^_^

I called her band S.O.A.D. ;D

tumblr_o64vnzhowQ1soif0yo1_540.jpg

And here's my P's.

Oooops, sorry Mogumogutchi! So embarassing! xD

tumblr_o61c33KshL1soif0yo1_540.jpg

Latest posts

Back