carrots

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I dont even want to talk about sick yuck!.

:huh: ~*Emily*~ :)

When I use my mouthwash, I gag a lot to get the mouthwash that went down my throat a little and because it tastes terrible. But it sure does whiten! *smile*

I almost threw up this morning.. there was some kind of food that my dad probably flossed out of his teeth on the counter.. I was like "ew.."

Ewwwww lol I would have run down stairs and told him Hehe.

:huh: ~*Emily*~ :)

Aubrey Hepburn did u sue or at least report Mcdonalds they should check food lables for expireing date but i would at least report them sue in is a little on the harsh side but if u have to u have to - shrugs -.

Candygirl93:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah.. So for the first time in like.. two years, I threw up >.<

Don't eat bad sushi o_O' It's not gooood.

The threadmaker will be gleeful to know there was carrots in it xP But there were carrots in the sushi.

lol. i'm jynxing everyone. first aubrey, then cutedancingbailey, then tenniswinner (almost) and then sweet kandi. lol. sorry guys!

interesting to know that there were carrots in your spew, sweet kandi, but like you said there were carrots in your sushi so that explains itself.

i had bad sushi once. ugh. i probably wouldn't wish that experience on my worst enemy.

I think this throwing up thing is becoming an epidemic. :D

I really should call the McDonalds I ate at to complain. I went there to eat with my boyfriend and two of his friends. All of us except for one friend got sick to our stomachs(ruined a fun weekend!), so I think we have a case. The one thing we all ate in common was the French Fries. So, it's either tainted fries, or some contaminant in the general food handling process.

They will probably give all of us free coupons for more bad food. Wippee. :furawatchi:

Gah.. So for the first time in like.. two years, I threw up >.<
Don't eat bad sushi o_O' It's not gooood.

The threadmaker will be gleeful to know there was carrots in it xP But there were carrots in the sushi.
Nee....Bad sushi..Bad sushi.*whacks sushi round the head with a sausepan*

Your finally chucked up then....*clapclap*

MG23 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back