Cartoon Character Crush?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
The old cartoon character crush topic died so I decided to make a new one.

I currently re-developted my crush on Gary, from Pokemon. I also have a crush on Ash D=

I used to have a crush on Edd, from the show Ed, Edd, n Eddy. And a few years ago I had a crush on Gary from Pokemon.

[SIZE=14pt]George of the Jungle..*Hides* And Snitzzel from Chowder... o_O And Chowder.. xD ~RT[/SIZE]

Kanon. Except, he's from a doujin ga- Wait. That's not really a crush.

Well, in that case, nope. None at all. I almost never develope crushes in real life, either. Maybe I'm asexual or something.

Cool, I named my guinea pig after Chowder!
Omg.. xD I have a Hamster named Allergro(^.^; ) after the dog "allergro" from Music Of The Heart..(<3 that movie!)

Yeah I usually only have crush on anime people also. But they're still cartoons... because cartoons are animated, but it's mainly anime.

From books. Not cartoon.
EDWARD. CULLEN <333
Honestly, who DOESN'T love Edward O:?

I.. don't really.. have crushes.. on cartoon charactors..

I did a few years ago. There was one from each show I watched, 1 from each kid show I didn't watch d:

Lemme see,:

Deidara

Neji

Kiba

Shikamaru

Gaara

Kakashi

Tobi (xD)

Sasori

Itachi

Howl

Seiji Amasawa (Whisper of the Heart)

Ummmm, and lots of other random Miyazaki anime guys. xDDDD So anime, definately! Regular cartoons, not really.

Hmm. Cartoons no, but anime, yeah.

Kyoya (Ouran)

Hikaru (Ouran)

Drew (Pokemon) It is considered anime to me. =D

When I was a little kid, I used to like Ash from Pokemon. xD

That's it. Nothing now.

You know what's weird about my crush with Ash from Pokemon....? I've seen videos and pictures of him and Misty kissing, him a May kissing, and him and Dawn kissing, and that just makes me jealous! D= I don't know why! I mean! It's not like I'd have a chance with a drawing!

Heres my list from pokemon:

May

Kirlia

Gardevoir

The evolution of buneary

Yes, I have crushes on pokemon.

And also Morgan from aoi house.

:3 nya

I'll go admit myself now(not to the mental instituted of derranged people XD )

~Dib from Invader ZIM. I used to...

~DJ from the Disney/Pixar movie Cars. I don't really know why...

~Autobot Jazz from Transformers Animated. Actually, I have a crush on Jazz from the 2007 movie...

~Blitzwing(dude in current avatar) from the same show as the guy above...'cause he's CRAZY! :)

I'm so weird XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back