Cartoon character crushes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shikamaru Nara - so cute,lazy,cute! =3 (go Shika lovers!)Naruto Uzumaki - so hyper,random,and funny!

Neji Hyuga - just all-around hott. ♥ (fangirl of!)

Kiba Inuzuka - so cool! My doggy-boy! ;) (fangirl of!)

Gaara of the Desert - so smexi!!!!! (fangirl of!)

Sasuke Uchiha - sorry. But I'm not a fangirl,I just think he's cute.

Howl - *drool*

And many,many others. Mostly from Myazaki movies. I so wish they were real. But,I guess if they were,they'd be torn to shreds by the fangirls.
Back off Kiba xD

Him and Kankuro are MINEZ. *grabs*

You can haz fugly Saucegay.

*fangirling over*

I have seen a lot of topics here on TamaTalk recently about being in love or havin' crushes on cartoon characters. It bugs me a little and I'm wondering...Is it normal for people to love somebody who is not real?
Just wondering... ;)

//Ura Kuchipatchi
It's okay, it's way better than being lesbian. It just means your straight if the character is the opposite gender of you.

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, my entire list before, Adding all of the Akatsuki guys (xD) Iruka, Kakashi, Light, L, Matt, Mello (chooooocooolaaaate!!!!) and Near. ^3^

I'm not into cartoons, but video games... ------->

Situation well explained.

Cecib :eek:

Yeah it's normal!!!!!! I have a HUUUUUUUUGE crush on Howl from Howl's Moving Casle!! The hair,the voice,the braveness,the whole monster-thing,the eyes,the smile,the wizard-thing,the hot-*drool* Sorry. lol (note the avatar and signature. lol)
My sister watches that like, twice per night. She loves Howl too xD

Uh... I don't think I do xD

But last year me and my friend were fighting over who got to marry Martin Johnson. If that counts xD

That is so normal. xD

My friend was crushing on Anime characters for like ever.

Now they are all into 'Edward Cullen' and 'Jacob' if that counts.

er..umm...kinda emberissing, but ive had a crush on two. 1. sonic the hedghog
I love Sonic. Especially retro Sonic. <3<3 YAY SONIC! :lol: :D :p :) :furawatchi:

I have to many cartoon crushes! I'll post pictures of a few of them ♥_♥

Their my babies too lol ;P

Keroro lol

Tamama ♥♥ doesn't he make you smile? :3

Giroro! :p

Kururu @_@ ♥♥

Dororo he's so fly! ♥♥ ;D

Kirby's beast! ♥

Meta knight's hot ;D lol

Zim and gir :lol:

Silver the hedgehog he's so darn cute! And fuzzy wuzzy x3

Chowder! Little cutie :) Last but not least little flapjack XP

Lol Ok that's enough for now byes :D I think it's perfectly alright they make some cute looking characters! :furawatchi:

It's okay, it's way better than being lesbian. It just means your straight if the character is the opposite gender of you.
~Camelle
Why is it better than being a lesbian. I'm straight and that post still offended me.

It's mean.

Anyway, Kyo, Yuki and Haru Sohma (Fruits Basket) are very good looking

Well there's a cartoon character I FANNNNNNNGIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRLLLLL over, and it's ICHIGO KUROSAKI!!!!!! :D But me no likey Ichigo Hollow. :p

This topic has been bumped by over a year!

Please use this topic about fictional character crushes. The last post was December 7th which means it's still active. (A topic is dead after three months of no posting. Then it's considered bumping to post which is against the rules. :) )

As this was last posted in over a year ago, I am going to close this. Please do not post in and 'bump' old topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back