Cartoon Network

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi rules

Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted some people's personal opinion on Cartoon Network. I've seen YouTube user's responses and I agree.

Ok, my opinion:

I think Cartoon Network has gone to crap. I mean, a lot of their shows are imported from Canada now and they only have two shows worthy of being on there. Chowder and maybe Flapjack. All of their shows created 2006+ has only lasted half a year to only one year. They stopped Cartoon Fridays , the block they had since Cartoon Network was pretty new, and replaced it with Fried Dynamite. Now, they're even getting rid of Toonami with the Dynamite Action Squad. What is up with Dynamites? Cartoon Network enjoyed much better ratings 5 years ago and below thanks to shows like Courage, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, etc. but they cancelled all of the good old stuff to bring in the bad new stuff. Why would CARTOON Network have live action shows and movies? For example, that Ben 10 Movie (which they're making a sequel to) and Re-Animated. Re-Animated, in my opinion, is the worst. It has no creativity because it is a huge rip-off of Disney. Now maybe I shouldn't judge so quickly. Cartoon Network could be going bad

then they'll go good again for ratings. Also, their introduction of the Cartoonstitute seems good as they'll be making pilots that could turn into future shows. They as in the creators or directors (can't remember) of The Life Of A Teenage Robot and Dexter's Lab.

Who knows? They could create new shows and make them the new Cartoon Cartoons and just start over. Nobody knows...

But, yeeeeaaaahhh...I just want everyone else's opinion.

What are you saying? That their shows are bad? Personally, I like Toonami because of Naruto and the other anime shows, along with adult swim.

-Temari Nara

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you saying? That their shows are bad? Personally, I like Toonami because of Naruto and the other anime shows, along with adult swim.

-Temari Nara
I didn't say I hated Toonami. I love Toonami.

Its just that they're starting to replace it with the Dynamite

Action Squad. Adult Swim is good too. I'm not saying all their shows are

bad. But their shows like George of The Jungle, Chop Sockey Chooks (whatever. :D ),

and other shows like that are terrible.

Oh, I forgot to add in the first post that they are making a Power

Puff Girls TV movie (confirmed) and its rumored that they will

make new episodes after that, so there's a start I guess.

Oh, what kinda name is the Dynamite action squad? -.- The show that you named I don't watch. I only watch decent ones, not ones that sound, kinda you know.

-Temari Nara

Yeah, I've even switched to watching some anime now... -_-

The only shows I watch on Cartoon Network now are Tom and Jerry,

Flapjack, and Chowder. Some more bad shows are Total Drama Island

and Skunk Fu.

Yeah, I have Boomerang, too. :D

Its awesome. I think CN is starting to wise

up a little bit and air some of their original programming.

Cartoon network is basically all I watch, especially Total Drama Island.

(Yeah, it's from Canada.)

I looked at Cartoon Network's schedule for today through

August 4th. It is a mess! Johnny Test basically fills up every

time slot. What's bad about that is that it isn't a Cartoon Network Original

as it is from WB.

What's good is that I'm seeing Samurai Jack, Scooby Doo,

and Tom and Jerry. That's one more original show that wasnt there before.

I take back about the Johnny Test thing. Basically the whole schedule is

repeats of Chowder, George of The Jungle, Johnny Test, etc.

They might as well be a marathon how many times they are going to be aired.

I don't see how they couldn't take out some of those reruns of shows and fill it in with

their goody shows like Dexter. :puroperatchi:

Yeah, Boomerang squeezes in an older Cartoon Network show

every now and then. I think they are showing Dexter this month.

Oh, they haven't replaced Toonami wit Fried Dynamite, but they are pretty

much the same thing.

The only thing I wish they kept was Power Puff Girls. I never really got much of a chance to see it when they showed it, because my parents said it was "too violent" and then we stopped getting cable cuz it was so expensive.

Oh, Dexter. I miss that one. D: Maybe I'll try to find it on Boomerang.

Yeah, maybe if this PPG movie comes out and gets

good ratings, maybe they could start the series again.

There is an un-aired episode of PPG they made. I read that

it was really dark if you know what I mean and it was a musical

type episode.

Whenever I turn on Cartoon Network, it's practically always Johnny Test, George of the Jungle, or *shudder* Skunk Fu. All of which I hate. Although I do absolutely love Chowder, and Flapjack is good too. I think Total Drama Island is a great show as well. Occasionally I see their older shows on before Adult Swim starts, like Courage. I've tried Boomerang, but I can't stand it. I never see old CN shows on Boomerang, just REALLY old shows, with barely any talking and classical music in the background. xD Cartoons from when my mom was young, lol! So, I can still tolerate CN, but Skunk Fu NEEDS to die. ;) Also, has anyone else wondered what happened to Fosters? D= They just never show it anymore. That used to be one of my favorite shows on CN!

Whenever I turn on Cartoon Network, it's practically always Johnny Test, George of the Jungle, or *shudder* Skunk Fu. All of which I hate. Although I do absolutely love Chowder, and Flapjack is good too. I think Total Drama Island is a great show as well. Occasionally I see their older shows on before Adult Swim starts, like Courage. I've tried Boomerang, but I can't stand it. I never see old CN shows on Boomerang, just REALLY old shows, with barely any talking and classical music in the background. xD Cartoons from when my mom was young, lol! So, I can still tolerate CN, but Skunk Fu NEEDS to die. ;) Also, has anyone else wondered what happened to Fosters? D= They just never show it anymore. That used to be one of my favorite shows on CN!

EDIT: Ahh, I'm sorry! >.< My computer was being weird and I accidentally double-posted! Can a mod plese delete one of them?

all the good networks are going to crap.

haha, i only like flapjack and my gym partner's a monkey now on CN >___>

what happened to the good stuff?

like:

~ Dexter

~ Ed Edd 'N Eddy

~ PPG

and stuff like that?

Those were classic!

Whenever I turn on Cartoon Network, it's practically always Johnny Test, George of the Jungle, or *shudder* Skunk Fu. All of which I hate. Although I do absolutely love Chowder, and Flapjack is good too. I think Total Drama Island is a great show as well. Occasionally I see their older shows on before Adult Swim starts, like Courage. I've tried Boomerang, but I can't stand it. I never see old CN shows on Boomerang, just REALLY old shows, with barely any talking and classical music in the background. xD Cartoons from when my mom was young, lol! So, I can still tolerate CN, but Skunk Fu NEEDS to die. :angry: Also, has anyone else wondered what happened to Fosters? D= They just never show it anymore. That used to be one of my favorite shows on CN!
Foster's is cancelled. :angry: For some reason, their original Cartoon

Network shows can't last over 78 episodes. I really do think CN is starting

to change back a LITTLE bit. The only thing I can think of to do is mail them

a letter (PM me or look it up for adress), not angry letters, just letters talking about

how much the shows meant to you and to the thousands of petitioners and YouTuber's comments. However, I would wait at least until the end of the year. You never know. Cartoon Network could come back with a bang at the end of the year. Oh, if some of you 90's kids remember the What A Cartoon Show!, which is where all the Cartoon Cartoons came from, their logo is at the bottom of CN's website along with the orginal CN logo. I think something could be up. I can't wait until the Cartoonstitute comes, though. Its supposedly going to be like What A Cartoon! but only two people are comin up with the ideas, which I said were the creators of Dexter and Life As A Teenage Robot. CN used to be on top, ratings and viewings wise, but when they changed, it was Disney, Nick, then Cartoon Network. Maybe now that they realize this, they could change. CN also used to show Bugs Bunny. They are airing a Bugs Bunny movie sometimes in August. That's the third time this year. I was going to say if it gets a lot of views, they could start showing Looney Tunes again. Their scheduling is REALLY screwed up. Like I said, they need to squeeze in older shows between their what I now like to call 'Hour Long Marathons". I get so carried away in these posts. I'm really serious about this issue. :angry: CN's toons used to be appealing to kids and adults, now its only anime attracting adults.

EDIt: Oh, the last PPG episode was also un-aired because CN thought it wouldn't fit in with their current look. >.>

Latest posts

Back