Cartoon network

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
You know CN? well...I hate it. ever since they canceled hamtaro it sucks. ._. and they butchered TDI! And they only shows i lke on cartoon network are hamtaro and pokemon and fosters home for imagenary friends! i cant watch videos online because i have to be in the US! :angry: Bull CRAP! :angry: so do any ove you like it or hate it? i hate it!

I like it but only for Naruto and Dragon Ball and some other shows but I hate the fact they put Real shows on it I mean its called Cartoon Network they should just leave the live ones to the other channals.

I like it but only for Naruto and Dragon Ball and some other shows but I hate the fact they put Real shows on it I mean its called Cartoon Network they should just leave the live ones to the other channals.
Agreed. And when do they show Naruto? Because my brother REALLY wants to watch it but he can't find it anywhere on the CN schedule...?

I watch it occasionally. The CN Real thing is lame. Ahem. Earth to CARTOON Network. :angry:

I sometimes watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars~ And always Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends if that's on. <33333

Latest posts

Back